An Open-Label Pilot Prospective Vulvoscopy With Photography Study of the Visible Changes in the Vulva, Vestibule and Vagina Pre- and Post- Twenty Weeks of Daily Administration of 60 Mg Ospemifene in Post-Menopausal Women With Dyspareunia From Vulvar Vaginal Atrophy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ospemifene (Primary)
- Indications Dyspareunia; Vulval disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 29 Sep 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Jun 2016 New trial record