A Phase II Study of Palbociclib for Previously Treated Cell Cycle Gene Alteration Positive Patients With Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer (Lung-Map Sub-Study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Lung-MAP Sub-Study
- 06 Jun 2017 The study was originally designed as a phase II/III trial comparing palbociclib to docetaxel, but was modified to a 2-stage phase II trial with primary endpoint of response rate.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 31 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.