A Phase II Study of Palbociclib for Previously Treated Cell Cycle Gene Alteration Positive Patients With Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer (Lung-Map Sub-Study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Palbociclib (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Lung-MAP Sub-Study
- 18 Oct 2017 Results of Lung-Map substudies (S1400A, B, C, D and E) presented at the 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer
- 06 Jun 2017 The study was originally designed as a phase II/III trial comparing palbociclib to docetaxel, but was modified to a 2-stage phase II trial with primary endpoint of response rate.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.