A multi-center, open-label study to evaluate the long-term safety of weekly intravenous infusions of alpha1-proteinase inhibitor (human) in Japanese subjects with alpha1 antitrypsin deficiency (AATD)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Alpha 1-antitrypsin deficiency
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Grifols
- 18 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Jun 2016 New trial record