A Phase II Study of GDC-0032 (Taselisib) for Previously Treated PI3K Positive Patients With Stage IV Squamous Cell Lung Cancer (Lung-MAP Sub-Study)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Taselisib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Lung-MAP Sub-Study
- 02 Jun 2017 The initial protocol randomized PIK3 mt (+) pts to taselisib 4 mg po daily or docetaxel, but was amended to single arm phase II trial of taselisib.
- 02 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to an abstract presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint [ Objective Response Rate (ORR) (confirmed and unconfirmed, complete and partial) (Design #2, Phase II))] has not been met, according to the interim results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History