Open-label, long-term, efficacy, safety, and tolerability extension study using ACT-385781A in the treatment of Japanese children with pulmonary arterial hypertension who completed the AC-066A308 study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Epoprostenol (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 12 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 09 Jun 2016 New trial record