A Phase I, Open-label, Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Clinical Activity of GSK3326595 in Subjects With Solid Tumors and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3326595 (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Glioblastoma; Male breast cancer; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Apr 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 15 Sep 2016 According to an Epizyme media release, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.