A Multi-Center, Open-label, Pharmacokinetic Drug Interaction Study of AMG 334 and a Combined Oral Contraceptive in Healthy Female Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Erenumab (Primary) ; Estradiol congener-compounds/progesterone congener compounds
- Indications Headache; Migraine
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Amgen
- 11 Jun 2017 Results (n=22) presented at the 59th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society.
- 08 Jun 2017 According to an Amgen media release, the company will present data from this study at the 59th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Headache Society 2017.
- 07 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.