Pharmacodynamic Equivalence Study of Ramipril 10 mg and Atorvastatin 40 mg Administered as a Cardiovascular Fixed Dose Combination Pill AAR as Compared to Monotherapy With the Reference Products Altace 10 mg and Lipitor 40 mg
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin/atorvastatin/ramipril (Primary) ; Atorvastatin; Ramipril
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferrer
- 07 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017.