A Phase I Dose-Escalation Safety and Tolerability Study of Mirvetuximab Soravtansine (IMGN853) and Gemcitabine in Patients With FRa-positive Recurrent Ovarian, Primary Peritoneal, Fallopian Tube, Endometrial Cancer, or Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Mirvetuximab soravtansine (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Uterine cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 14 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 42 to 44.
- 14 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Mar 2019.