Women's Triple-Negative First-Line Study: A Phase II Trial of Mirvetuximab Soravtansine in Patients with Localized Triple-Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) with Tumors Predicted Insensitive to Standard Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy (NACT), Including a Lead in Cohort to Establish Activity in Patients with Metastatic TNBC
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mirvetuximab soravtansine (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 Apr 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 13 Jun 2016 New trial record