A Phase 2, Multicenter Study of ATR-101 for the Treatment of Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ATR 101 (Primary)
- Indications Congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Millendo Therapeutics
- 08 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, as reported in a Millendo Therapeutics media release.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Millendo Therapeutics media release, enrollment in the trial was stopped at 10 patients. Full results will be presented at an upcoming medical meeting.
- 08 Nov 2017 According to a Millendo Therapeutics media release, based on the trial results, the company ended the trial early and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted orphan drug status to ATR-101 in this indication.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History