Efficacy and Safety of PR022 Topical Gel to Treat Mild-to-Moderate Atopic Dermatitis
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hypochlorous acid (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 16 Oct 2017 According to Realm Therapeutics media release, the Company remains on track to initiate this trial by end of the year 2017.
- 28 Feb 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 28 Feb 2017 According to Realm Therapeutics media release, the FDA has allowed the Company's IND application for a Phase II clinical trial with PR022 for atopic dermatitis (AD) to proceed and Company expects to begin the trial in the second half of 2017.