Phase III clinical trial of TO-203 - Evaluation of efficacy and safety in pediatric patients with HDM-induced allergic rhinitis -
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs House dust mite allergy immunotherapy-ALK Abello (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Torii Pharmaceutical
- 24 Mar 2017 According to a company media release, ALK announced that its partner for Japan, Torii Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., has submitted an application to the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, seeking to expand the use of ALK's house dust mite (HDM) sublingual allergy immunotherapy (SLIT) tablet MITICURE™ to include paediatric allergic rhinitis patients. The new application is based on results from this trial.
- 24 Mar 2017 Primary endpoint (Total Combined Rhinitis Score) has been met, according to an ALK media release.
- 15 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.