A 3-part Phase 1, Randomized, Double-blind, Sponsor-Open, Placebo Controlled Trial To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Food Effect, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of PF-06751979 After Oral Administration: Part A - Single Ascending Doses In Healthy Adults; Part B - Multiple Ascending Doses In Healthy Adults; And Part C - Multiple Doses To Elderly Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 6751979 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 04 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jan 2017.
- 04 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Jan 2017.