A Phase 1a/1b Study of a Novel Anti-PD-L1 Checkpoint Antibody (LY3300054) Administered Alone or in Combination With Other Agents in Advanced Refractory Solid Tumors (Phase 1a/1b Anti-PD-L1 Combinations in Tumors-PACT)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs LY 3300054 (Primary) ; Necitumumab (Primary) ; Ramucirumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms PACT
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 6 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 6 Jul 2018 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 07 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 205 to 100.