A Randomized Evaluation of Vinorelbine Versus Gemcitabine for Mobilization of Peripheral Stem Cells in Myeloma Patients Undergoing Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors; Vinorelbine
- Indications Amyloidosis; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ViGeM
- 13 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Jun 2016 New trial record