A Multi-Centre, Open Label, Phase IIb Study, Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Targeted Intraprostatic Administration of PRX302 to Treat Men with Histologically Proven, Clinically Significant, Localised, Low- to Intermediate-Risk Prostate Cancer that is Associated with an MRI Lesion
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Topsalysin (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sophiris Bio
- 08 Jun 2017 According to a Sophiris Bio media release, the first patient has been dosed in this trial.
- 23 May 2017 According to a Sophiris Bio media release, the company has received the regulatory clearance and can now begin dosing patients in this trial.
- 15 May 2017 According to a Sophiris Bio media release, the company is currently awaiting final regulatory clearance for the diluent, anticipated this month (May 2017).