A 24 Week Treatment, Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blinded, Double Dummy, Parallel-group, Clinical Trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Aclidinium Bromide 400 μg/Formoterol Fumarate 12 μg Fixed-dose Combination BID Compared With Each Monotherapy (Aclidinium Bromide 400 μg BID and Formoterol Fumarate 12 μg BID) and Tiotropium 18 μg QD When Administered to Patients With Stable Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide/formoterol (Primary) ; Aclidinium bromide; Formoterol; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMPLIFY
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 05 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Czech Republic. (End date: 2017-06-08)
- 04 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in Spain and Hungary. (End date: 2017-06-08)