Confirmatory Study for AD-810N in Patients with Parkinsonism in Dementia with Lewy Bodies.(Phase 3 study)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zonisamide (Primary)
- Indications Lewy body disease; Parkinson's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
- 06 Apr 2017 According to a Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma media release, an extension study is ongoing.
- 06 Apr 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (Efficacy : UPDRS Part III total score), as reported in a Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma media release.
- 06 Apr 2017 According to a Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma media release, based on the data from this trial company intends to submit a supplemental New Drug Application (sNDA) in Japan for Parkinsonism accompanying DLB in FY2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History