An open-label, uncontrolled, multi-center phase II study to investigate efficacy and safety of ONO-4538 in patients with uterine cervical cancer, uterine corpus cancer, and soft-tissue sarcoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Soft tissue sarcoma; Uterine cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ono Pharmaceutical
- 22 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 15 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Jun 2016 New trial record