AN OPEN LABEL, RANDOMIZED, SINGLE CENTER, TWO-STAGE, TWO-PERIOD CROSS-OVER STUDY TO INVESTIGATE THE BIOEQUIVALENCE OF TOCILIZUMAB IN HEALTHY SUBJECTS FOLLOWING SUBCUTANEOUS ADMINISTRATION OF CURRENT COMMERCIAL PRODUCT AND NEW PRODUCT
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Dermatomyositis; Giant cell arteritis; Giant lymph node hyperplasia; Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Polymyalgia rheumatica; Polymyositis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Systemic scleroderma; Vasculitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 22 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 16 Jun 2016 New trial record
- 10 Mar 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.