A PHASE 2, OPEN LABEL, SINGLE-ARM STUDY TO ASSESS THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF TAS-116 IN PATIENTS WITH ADVANCED GASTROINTESTINAL STROMAL TUMORS (GIST) AFTER DISEASE PROGRESSION ON, OR INTOLERANCE TO IMATINIB, SUNITINIB AND REGORAFENIB
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TAS 116 (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Taiho Pharmaceutical
- 03 Aug 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Jul 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 16 Jun 2016 New trial record