Prospective, double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, multi-center study with an open-label lead-in tolerability period and an open-label extension period to investigate the efficacy and safety of NT 201 in the treatment of post-stroke spasticity of the lower limb
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Muscle spasticity
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms J-PLUS
- Sponsors Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 06 Jul 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 164 to 216.
- 17 Jun 2016 New trial record
- 18 Nov 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.