Open-label, Multi-center, Single Arm Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Periurethral Injection of Autologous Adipose Derived Regenerative Cells (ADRCs) for the Treatment of Male Stress Urinary Incontinence
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ECCS 50 (Primary)
- Indications Urinary incontinence
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADRESU
- 12 Jun 2017 Long term safety data from this trial published in a Cytori Therapeutics Media Release.
- 12 Jun 2017 According to a Cytori Therapeutics media release, thsi study published in June 2017 edition of Surgery.
- 14 Dec 2016 According to a Cytori Therapeutics media release, 50% patients has been enrolled and treated in this trial. Full enrollment is anticipated in mid-2017. This trial is based on pilot trial data published in the International Journal of Urology in 2014.