A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Incomplete Unbalanced, Crossover Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Three Doses of Formoterol Fumarate in Pressair Compared With Perforomist Inhalation Solution (20 and 40 μg Open-label) in Moderate to Severe COPD Patients With Reversible Airway Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Formoterol (Primary) ; Formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACHIEVE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 22 Dec 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 17 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Dec 2016.