An Open-label, Multi-centre, Phase I/II Dose Escalation Trial of an Adeno Associated Virus Vector for Gene Therapy of Adults And Children With Retinal Dystrophy Associated With Defects in RPE65 (LCA)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs A001-MeiraGTx (Primary)
- Indications Retinal dystrophies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms OPTIRPE65
- 07 Dec 2017 According to a MeiraGTx media release, in November 2017, the first paediatric patient was treated at the Moorfields Eye Hospital in London.
- 17 Oct 2017 According to a MeiraGTx media release, dosing has been completed in all 3 dose escalation cohorts.
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 29 Apr 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.