A Phase 1 Trial of Oral SRA737 (a Chk1 Inhibitor) Given in Combination With Gemcitabine Plus Cisplatin or Gemcitabine Alone in Subjects With Advanced Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SRA 737 (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sierra Oncology
- 02 Jun 2017 Trial design of the study, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 May 2017 According to a Sierra Oncology media release, data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) Annual Meeting.
- 10 May 2017 According to a Sierra Oncology media release, stage 1 of this study (SRA737+ gemcitabine and cisplatin) has concluded enrollment.