A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Secukinumab 300 mg and 150 mg in Adult Patients With Active Psoriatic Arthritis After 16 Weeks of Treatment Compared to Placebo and to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy up to 52 Weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Secukinumab (Primary)
- Indications Psoriatic arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 12 Nov 2018.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 12 Nov 2018.
- 03 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.