A Masked, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Escalation, Phase 1 Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Doses of ISIS 696844 Administered Subcutaneously to Healthy Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ISIS 696844 (Primary)
- Indications Age-related macular degeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 25 Oct 2016 to 14 Apr 2017.
- 13 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.