First in Man Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of the Fc-optimized FLT3 Antibody FLYSYN for the Treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia Patients With Minimal Residual Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs FLYSYN (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms FLYSYN-101
- 13 Mar 2017 Time frame of primary endpoint has been changed from day 43 to until 28 days (i.e. Visit7, day 29) after last dosing.
- 15 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 19 to 28.