Phase II Study to Evaluate the Activity of Commercially Available Molecularly Matched Targeted Therapies in Selected Tumor Types Based on Genomic Alterations
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary) ; Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer; Head and neck cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 30 Dec 2018.
- 13 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 1 Dec 2018.
- 13 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.