The effects of the proton pump inhibitor esomeprazole on the bioavailability of regorafenib in patients with a metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC) or gastrointestinal stromal tumour (GIST).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole (Primary) ; Regorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Gastrointestinal stromal tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms REGORA
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.
- 27 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 20 Jun 2016 New trial record