A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, six-sequence crossover, Human Abuse Liability (HAL) study evaluating the abuse potential of JZP-110 relative to the Schedule IV stimulant phentermine
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs JZP 110 (Primary) ; Phentermine
- Indications Depressive disorders; Narcolepsy; Sleep apnoea syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HAL
- 21 Jun 2016 New trial record
- 14 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint has been met. (Liking at the Moment across the first 12 hours of all doses of JZP-110 compared to 90mg of Phentermine), as reported in a Jazz Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Jun 2016 According to a Jazz Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this study were presented at the 30th Associated Professional Sleep Societies (APSS) Annual SLEEP Meeting.