A Phase I Open-Label Trial Evaluating The Safety, Tolerability And Pharmacokinetics Of VB-1953 For The Treatment Of Patients With Moderate To Severe Facial Acne Vulgaris When Administered As A Topical Gel.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs VB 1953 (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- 07 Feb 2017 Primary endpoint (Pharmacokinetics (plasma concentration less than 1 ng/ml)) has been met, according to top-line results published in a Vyome Biosciences Media Release.
- 07 Feb 2017 Top-Line results (n=12) published in a Vyome Biosciences Media Release.
- 31 Oct 2016 According to Vyome Biosciences media release, company announced the administration of the first in-human dose in this trial.