Prospective, Multicentre, Observational Study On Fatigue- And Hand-foot Syndrome-related Quality Of Life In Patients With Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma Receiving A Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor As First-line Treatment (Troya Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary) ; Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TROYA
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 27 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to not yet recruiting.
- 22 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.