A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Multiple Ascending Dose Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics of Minocin (Minocycline) for Injection in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Gram-negative infections; Gram-positive infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Rempex Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Oct 2017 to 30 Apr 2017.
- 12 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Sep 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
- 19 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.