Non-randomized, prospective, non-controlled study of changes of lipid parameters after introduction of evolocumab in patients with heterozygous familial hypercholesterolemia under LDL-apheresis therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Evolocumab (Primary)
- Indications Hyperlipoproteinaemia type IIa
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint (Comparison of the time constant average levels of LDL-C and apoB during LDL-apheresis and those under evolocumab thereapy.) has been met as per the results presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology
- 30 Aug 2017 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology
- 08 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.