A single-arm, open-label trial study of THX-RS01 in treating Tourette syndrome
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs TXH-TS01 (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Aug 2017 According to Therapix Biosciences media release, in this trial the patients who have completed the initial 3-month treatment period have been given the option to extend their treatment for an additional 3 months based on a positive assessment of efficaciousness after the first 3 months. Till now, 8 patients have opted to extend their treatment.
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a Therapix Biosciences media release, 12 patients have been enrolled to date in this trial and patient number 13 is scheduled to be screened this week. The last patient is expected to be enrolled by the end of September or early October, 2017. And 10 patients have completed the entire three-month treatment regimen till date.
- 04 Jan 2017 According to a Therapix Biosciences media release, this trial is financed by Therapix Biosciences and is conducted in the context of an iIND application (Investigator initiated-Investigational New Drug) filed with the FDA by a team of investigators from Yale University in the U.S. Company may enrol additional subjects in this trial.