A single-arm, open-label trial study of THX-RS01 in treating Tourette syndrome
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs THX-110 (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Dec 2017 According to Therapix Biosciences Ltd. media release, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Nov 2017 According to Therapix Biosciences media release, 17 patients have been enrolled in the trial to date. The final patient is currently projected to be enrolled later this month.
- 10 Aug 2017 According to Therapix Biosciences media release, in this trial the patients who have completed the initial 3-month treatment period have been given the option to extend their treatment for an additional 3 months based on a positive assessment of efficaciousness after the first 3 months. Till now, 8 patients have opted to extend their treatment.