NIVORAD - A randomised phase 2 trial of nivolumab and stereotactic ablative body radiotherapy in advanced non-small cell lung cancer, progressing after first or second line chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NIVORAD
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 06 Jun 2017 According to trial design presented at 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, two out of 20 sites are open for enrollment as of Feb 2017
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 13 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.