A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Crossover Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Subcutaneous Injections of Elamipretide (MTP-131) in Subjects With Genetically Confirmed Mitochondrial Disease Previously Treated in the Stealth BioTherapeutics SPIMM-201 Study
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elamipretide (Primary)
- Indications Mitochondrial disorders; Mitochondrial myopathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MMPOWER-2
- Sponsors Stealth BioTherapeutics
- 29 Jun 2017 According to a Stealth BioTherapeutics media release, detailed results from the study were presented at the Mitochondrial Medicine Symposium 2017, the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation (UMDF) symposium.
- 29 Jun 2017 Results published in a Stealth BioTherapeutics media release.
- 15 Jun 2017 According to a Stealth BioTherapeutics media release, top-line results from this study will be presented at the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation (UMDF) symposium 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History