A single arm phase II study to individualize dasatinib dosing based on trough levels and molecular response to maintain efficacy whilst minimising toxicity in elderly patients with chronic myelogenous leukaemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dasatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DIRECT
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 21 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Jun 2016 New trial record