Open-label, Single-center, Randomized, Parallel Group, Single-dose, Bioequivalence Study of Certolizumab Pegol 200 mg Solution Injected Either by a Prefilled Syringe (Reference) or by an E-Device (Test) in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Crohn's disease; Interstitial cystitis; Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Plaque psoriasis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis; Spondylitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors UCB Pharma Inc
- 16 Nov 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
- 14 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.