A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Daily Subcutaneous Injections of Elamipretide in Subjects With Primary Mitochondrial Myopathy Followed by an Open-Label Treatment Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elamipretide (Primary)
- Indications Mitochondrial myopathies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MMPOWER-3
- Sponsors Stealth BioTherapeutics
- 06 Nov 2017 According to a Stealth Biotech media release, this study will enroll eligible patients who previously participated in RePOWER, an ongoing, prospective, non-interventional study evaluating patients with PMM.
- 06 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting according to a Stealth BioTherapeutics media release.
- 23 Jun 2016 New trial record