A Phase 2 Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effects of 4 Weeks Treatment with Subcutaneous Elamipretide on Left Ventricular Function in Subjects with Stable Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elamipretide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure; Heart failure
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE-HF
- Sponsors Stealth BioTherapeutics
- 03 Jun 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 May 2017.