24-hour Efficacy and Ocular Surface Health With PF Tafluprost and Combined Therapy With PF Tafluprost and Dorzolamide/Timolol Fixed Combination in Open-angle Glaucoma Subjects Insufficiently Controlled With Latanoprost
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dorzolamide/timolol (Primary) ; Tafluprost (Primary)
- Indications Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 02 Dec 2016 Primary endpoint (Mean 24-hour efficacy (average intraocular pressure readings over 24 hours)) has been met, according to results published in the Advances in Therapy journal.
- 02 Dec 2016 Results of this study, published in the Advances in Therapy journal.
- 24 Jun 2016 New trial record