Study 200894: A Double-blind, Double-dummy, Randomized, Parallel Group, Placebo-controlled Superiority Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tafenoquine (SB-252263, WR238605) Co-administered With Dihydroartemisinin-piperaquine (DHA-PQP) for the Radical Cure of Plasmodium Vivax Malaria
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tafenoquine (Primary) ; Antimalarials; Dihydroartemisinin/piperaquine; Primaquine
- Indications Vivax malaria
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 8 Mar 2019.
- 23 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 8 Mar 2019.
- 23 Nov 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 15 Jan 2018 to 19 Feb 2018.