A Phase 1 Study of LY2606368, a CHK1/2 Inhibitor, in Pediatric Patients With Recurrent or Refractory Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Prexasertib (Primary)
- Indications Nervous system neoplasms; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 24 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2019 to 1 Jul 2019.
- 08 Feb 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Mar 2017.