A Phase III, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Atezolizumab (Anti−PD-L1 Antibody) as Monotherapy and in Combination With Platinum-Based Chemotherapy in Patients With Untreated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMvigor 130; IMvigor130
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 02 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 435 to 1200.
- 02 Feb 2017 Atezolizumab will also be administered and studied as monotherapy hence treatment arm of Atezolizumab monotherapy added, planned patient number changed from 435 to 1200.
- 02 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Jul 2020.